Wallarm Node 2.14 released
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the Wallarm Node 2.14. This is a major update that is recommended to install.
- The protection of gRPC-based APIs and microservices is now supported. gRPC/Protobuf parser has been added. Read more.
- When blocked by an IP address, it is now possible to return a custom error page and server code to the client
- A few improvements have been made to the monitoring and other system components
- Support for the following operating systems has been added:- Debian 10
- Amazon Linux 2
How to upgrade
- The installation and update packages for all supported platforms are already available in the repositories
- AWS AMI and GCP VM Image have been updated
The migration guide is available in the docs portal.