Introducing Wallarm Node 4.10
Wallarm has released a new version of the Wallarm node. Node 4.10 is designed to support new features, but also includes a number of updates.
This version of the Wallarm node includes an optimized and more secure NGINX-based Docker image. Full details are included in our updated documentation. Some key changes are:
- The Docker image is now built on Alpine Linux.
- Updated to the latest stable version of NGINX, 1.24.0, replacing the previous 1.14.x version.
- Resolves a number of vulnerabilities, including the HTTP/2 Rapid Reset Vulnerability (CVE-2023-44487)
- Support for processors with ARM64 architecture
- The Docker image is now built using our previously announced all-in-one installer.