Wallarm Node 2.16 released
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the Wallarm Node 2.16. This is a major update that is recommended to install.
- New WAF node component — Libdetection, a second-generation attack detection library
- Expanded options for custom block pages and response code
- Added display of WAF node component versions in the Wallarm Console
- Added new statistical parameters for the WAF node
- A few improvements have been made to the monitoring and other system components
- Support for CentOS 8 operating system has been added
How to upgrade
The installation and update packages for all supported platforms are already available in the repositories. AWS AMI and GCP VM Image have been updated. The migration guide is available in the docs portal.