Wallarm Node 3.2 Released
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the Wallarm Node 3.2. This is a major update recommended to install.
- Support for new filtration mode, safe blocking
- Management of IP address whitelist via the Wallarm Console
- Ability to whitelist, blacklist, or greylist a subnet, Tor network IPs, VPN IPs, a group of IP addresses registered in a specific country or data center
- Ability to whitelist, blacklist, or greylist request sources for specific applications
- New module API Discovery that automatically identifies the application API structure based on real traffic analysis
- The number of requests originated from blacklisted IPs is now displayed in the statistic service output, in the new parameter blockedbyacl and in the existing parameters requests, blocked
How to upgrade
Upgraded packages of Wallarm node are already available for installation from the repositories, AWS AMI and GCP VM images. The migration guide is available on the docs portal.